Creating and Leading a High-Performance Team
Join us along with other CEOs, MDs, Business Leaders and Sales Directors for this thought-provoking session.
Gain effective strategies, tools and techniques that will help you to build and lead a high-performance team.
The attendees will:
- Understand the drivers for increasing productivity and performance
- Explore the process for facilitating change successfully.
- Learn how to recognise non-performers and top-performers within the first 4 weeks of the employment.
- Discover new, fresh ideas about maximising team's performance to achieve business/department goals.
Why Should You Attend?
You might find this workshop useful if you are determined to grow your business but feel that:
- Your team lacks ownership of tasks and activities
- Your team is reluctant to change and even the best initiatives get stuck
- Your new hires fail to deliver anything meaningful
- Your team could perform much better
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed to support the needs and challenges of experienced and emerging:
- Business Owners